Recover your ex partner is not complicated.. Many people realize how valuable their partner was when it is too late. And it is that it happens that we value our loved ones more when we feel we lost them.
Therefore, the psychiatrist Marcelo Cubellun, of the team of BienSimple, gave a series of recommendations to take the right path when you really want to resume the relationship with a former partner.
Psychiatrist: 7 tips to recover your ex partner.
«After ending a relationship, it may happen that the desire to return with that person again awakens in you, after perceiving what you have lost. To achieve your goal, you must temper your emotions with the mind,» says Cubellun.
«To get back with your ex-partner, think ahead of time about what you expect from a relationship and reflect on the mistakes that have generated conflicts so that you do not incur them again,» he adds.
Know his advice below:
1. Do not have contact with your ex for a prudent time: This will be useful to focus on yourself, as well as think and analyze if you really want to resume the relationship. Also, the expert says that being away from your middle one, gives you the opportunity for him or her to miss you.
2. Avoid desperately seeking your ex: When you are very insistent, the other person feels harassed and just want to get away. If you manifest your interest in returning, do it without pressure.
3. Be yourself: Do not behave in a different way, since your ex fell in love with you for who you are.
4. Propose a meeting alone: This will serve to talk about the relationship and know if you have a chance to rebuild what they had. Try to choose a neutral place with a relaxed atmosphere.
5. Reinforce the positive aspects of the relationship: Do not take away mistakes, it will only create more conflict. You can talk about them, but as a way to overcome them and move on to a new stage.
6. Be cautious and patient: For a relationship to resume solidly, it is best to go calmly and without pressure. Do not force the feelings and healing process.
7. Do not be possessive: If you want to recover your ex partner, you must make sure that each one has its space. An obsessive relationship and co-dependence is not healthy for anyone and leads to premature union wear.