I remember talking to a customer as he shared the anguish and pain. I needed to vent and mourn much. She told me she was so lonely and just wanted someone to listen.
She was married, but that marriage had no love. Her tears flowed as she spoke. Then I looked, and said, «I want to go home to be with the Lord. Loneliness is just too much for me.»
You feel the loneliness inside you?
As I watched, I could feel his pain. I have also experienced such loneliness inside me. I remember well the pain he suffered after going through a divorce I did not want ugly. I felt so alone and abandoned by the person I loved with all my being.
Many of us feel this kind of pain. Loneliness is one of the main problems that many of us go through. Unfortunately, we have no idea how to deal with loneliness and often suffer in peace. Loneliness can come in many forms.
It can come from a broken marriage, a loveless marriage, death of a loved one, or the end of a relationship. And in fact there are many more I could list!
Children suffer from loneliness. They miss their parents when they divorce or become separated. They may lose a brother when away from home. This child is prone to loneliness can drag this problem in adulthood.
From my experience in dealing with lonely people, one of the main problems that cause loneliness is lack of healthy relationships. When alone, people seem to live in solitude.
Loneliness has other concerns that come along with it. Loneliness can lead to despair, desperation leads to despair and very few can get us out of despair.
Many people tend to think that having a relationship with television can help with your loneliness. I have repeatedly seen that people who are alone and do desperate things without thinking.
They engage in unhealthy relationships (one night) or start drinking very often, etc. If you are walking in this direction, you should get help now!
What advice I can give for you to overcome your loneliness? Well, first, you must get your life back! Here are my tips!
• If you have no friends at this time, beginning to change that. Join clubs and activities that pique your interest. You’ll find like-minded individuals that will lead to friendship!
• Do not stop in the past, forget it! Your future begins today! Life is in this!
• Building relationships begin your home with your family. For then, do it with people you know outside your immediate family.
• If you recently divorced or separaste is time to start looking ahead. Try to find new hobbies and do things you’ve always wanted to do.
• Participate in church or civic group! Meet new people that way.
• New relationships start with you! Make sure you find someone who shares your ideas and ideals, there are thousands.
These are just a few tips and will definitely work! I tried them and found a new world waiting for me. The hardest part is taking the first step, and if you want to change what you do.