Most people start an intimate relationship without having a prior knowledge many details, and that is why there is a very high rate of rupture and disappointment in relationships.
With my understanding and experience on issues having to do with relationships, here I’ll give you 5 questions you should ask yourself before starting a relationship ..
Questions before starting a relationship?
1) IS THE IDEAL TIME FOR ME? This question is very personal and has nothing to do with the company or the demands of your family, with your age. This question is about you and how you balance the demands of a relationship with the demands of your career or your commitments to your present.
2) That is what attracted me to this person? This question is very important because it attracted you to that person in a home are more likely to hold the relationship if things do not go as planned.
You feel attracted to her physical beauty? Well, remember that physical beauty always fades and therefore it can not be based your relationship. You must be attracted by what can not be seen (inner beauty) because it lasts longer than physical things.
3) WHAT HAVE GOALS TO START THIS RELATIONSHIP? In everything you do including relationships you should always have a purpose. It is said that when purpose is not defined, the abuse in the relationship is inevitable.
You start a relationship? Because you think mature enough? Or you want to satisfy your hunger for love, affection or intimacy? Or is it because all your friends have a partner?. If your purpose of starting a relationship is not clear is more than likely that your relationship will fail.
4) sufficiently matured AM TO START RELATIONSHIP?
Do not be embarrassed or feel embarrassed to ask this question. Maturity has nothing to do with your age, maturity comes from your mindset, maturity is understanding.
Ask yourself if you can handle the emotional feelings you a totally different person, even manage your own feelings and emotions. They also have to do with maturity (your values that make you who you really are).
5) MY GOALS ARE RELATED AND FUTURE PLANS to be with my partner? You should not compromise your dreams and your future to start a relationship. This question is very important, even before marriage.
Although the person with whom you start a relationship is everything you dream of in terms of physical beauty inside and ask yourself if that person can be an agonist or antagonist to help you meet your goals for the future.
Friend and friend, if after yourself these questions and answer positively, I recommend that you start a relationship. But if you have two or more negative responses I advise you to reconsider your decision before proceeding to the next step.
If you found this article useful, share it with your friends! Good things are on brindarlas others. I wish you all the best – for you and your partner!